POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : New MegaPOV? : Re: New MegaPOV? Server Time
28 Jun 2024 15:56:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New MegaPOV?
From: Mike Andrews
Date: 16 Jun 2004 06:05:01
Message: <web.40d01aa046280de7c717c9af0@news.povray.org>
ABX <abx### [at] abxartpl> wrote:
> Don't worry you bother. That's nice that somebody still waits for it ;-)
>
> ABX

Oh, there's more than just one of us out here :-)

I'm hoping that the aoi (angle of incidence) pattern will make it in this
time.

When the v3.6 source comes out I'll probably have another look at the slope
pattern. It would be good if the 'up' vector rotated with the pattern.
Another idea I have is to add different mappings to the pattern (ie
spherical, cylindrical, toroidal), but this is just vapourware at the
moment.

Mike Andrews.