POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Defining plugin as a group : Re: Defining plugin as a group Server Time
17 May 2024 18:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Defining plugin as a group
From: Doug
Date: 15 Jun 2004 13:30:01
Message: <web.40cf310929a9862dded0eafc0@news.povray.org>
Sorry, for some reason, the first paragraph there got cut off, so I sound
like a rude bastard starting off my post with "Anyway,"...  I originally
started it off with, "Hey, this is my first post here.  We'll see how it
goes..  I think I made the mistake of emailing mor### [at] stmuccom about this
problem before I realized I should really just ask it here.  Too late,
though..."