POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.beta-test : Radiosity (again)! : Radiosity (again)! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:25:34 EDT (-0400)
  Radiosity (again)!
From: fomhorian
Date: 5 Jun 2004 10:55:00
Message: <web.40c1ddaecffd7940307441310@news.povray.org>
I did a scene, a ship really, in Wings and
then started buffing up the scene to something good.
I added a plane with clouds and lo 'n' behold I got
totally dark areas, especially the ship was almost
all black. Then I remembered that I had come across
something similar in earlier 3.6-betas but could not
access this newsgroup then, but think I mailed mr Warp
about it. I tried a rendering in v 3.5 and it looks per-
fect; no blackness there! Am I using/understanding the
new radiosity wrong or?

If mr Cason, or anyone else involved, could send me an
email-address I could supply them with images and the
POV-file.