POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : tga2df3.exe? : Re: tga2df3.exe? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:16:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: tga2df3.exe?
From: William Pokorny
Date: 3 Jun 2004 23:15:00
Message: <web.40bfe856c00b893486e566ef0@news.povray.org>
Steve,
I've not used it myself, but if I recall Gilles was creating clouds using
density files. The density files themselves were created from a sequence of
tga files - I think rendered by povray itself. If I am not too far off the
mark, this implies the program expects a series of tga files named in a
sequence. Perhaps something like ABC00.tga, ABC01.tga,.... ABC99.tga.
Supposing these file names "ABC" would be the base name and what the
program expects for input when you get that prompt.