POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Re: Can't Access Certain Commands in Tools : Re: Can't Access Certain Commands in Tools Server Time
30 Jul 2024 10:15:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Can't Access Certain Commands in Tools
From: CFM
Date: 2 Jun 2004 14:55:01
Message: <web.40be209427c58a6a713c63820@news.povray.org>
Are you referring to the "Start" button next to this "progress" box that has
a white box with "0%" in the center and "whole" to its left? No. I can't
get that far. The window I come to is the "select format" window. I select
NTSC under "Video CD" and press the "next" button. Then comes this "Select
Source File" window. There's a larger window in the background with the
same "start" button I described earlier, but I can't get to that window
unless I manage to select a video file in the foreground window. And
everytime I select "clockdemo00.bmp" and then press "open," I get an error
window. BTW, I did view the "hide extensions for known file type" and I
unchecked it. Still, the same error window pops up.

I forgot from where I downloaded my version of POV-ray, but I assume it's
the main page for POV-raytracer. I created the name "clockdemo.pov" or
something like that. I got it from the animations section of the beginner
tutorial.

I guess I'll try VideoMach.