POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Re: New version: QTPov Editor v0.3.3 : Re: New version: QTPov Editor v0.3.3 Server Time
3 Jul 2024 13:00:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New version: QTPov Editor v0.3.3
From: dvddecrypter
Date: 26 May 2004 21:00:01
Message: <web.40b53cb92e57bb01da91f8310@news.povray.org>
I'm running Mepis Linux version b0

- When I try to render a scene I get an error on the POVRay Output screen:
   Parsing...Possible Scene File Parser Initialization Error: Could not find
file '013surface_of_revolution_object.pov'

Scene File Parser Initialization Error: Cannot open input file.

- Path selection tool... What is it? What paths should I be putting in here?

- Povray keywords file... What is it? I can't find any information about a
file like this on my machine or on the web.

- Ini keywords file: What is it?

- Insert menu path: ?

- On the main screen, Ini to use: says no ini but I have put the path in
preferences to the Default Ini file

- On the declarations view my ini files say file not found.

I tried finding the answers to these questions first in the source file,
then on sourceforge, then here. Thanks for any help you can give.