POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : poser/spatch : poser/spatch Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:16:46 EDT (-0400)
  poser/spatch
From: sully323
Date: 26 May 2004 20:45:00
Message: <web.40b53962e9061ec992e110970@news.povray.org>
Ok..I've been using sPATCH/P.O.V. for a couple years, and have just recently
purchased POSER.I see all kinds of "props" for sale for poser, but I've
modelled many simmilar things myself already in sPATCH.But I can't figure
out how to use them together!! (I have used pose2ray a few times to send
figuers into POV with only problems with the maps...but more on that
later....)
   I am NOT a programmer, so super-technical explinations may go over my
head. Are there any simple tutorials showing sPATCH to Poser or visa-versa?
 Thanx...Chris