POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Bending isosurface functions : Re: Bending isosurface functions Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:16:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bending isosurface functions
From: nomail
Date: 26 May 2004 15:00:01
Message: <web.40b4e8801e85861e77fcd8f50@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the link and the idea.

Bending a cross section (defined by a spline) along a spline is exactly what
I need , but the render is too slow. I can't use it for my animation becaus
it takes too much of my time, not the computer's.

I see, looking for such a thing, fast AND good, is nearly impossible.
But I decided for the fast rendering, so I'm going to use the object bender.