POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Output To Web Suitable FIle : Output To Web Suitable FIle Server Time
3 Aug 2024 02:23:14 EDT (-0400)
  Output To Web Suitable FIle
From: Chris {AKA Burnout}
Date: 24 May 2004 21:55:01
Message: <web.40b2a70533660eaf3f488c230@news.povray.org>
I need a way to ouput the things I am rendering to Png, JPG, GIf, ETC files
that are readbale by web browsers.  I have gone over the Help File and have
not been able to find a way to get it to output to these files.  I am using
AC3D to do the aactual modeling work then sending the .pov file that
creates through pov-ray.  When I send it through pov-ray i get 0 errors.  I
see the rendered ersion appear on screen and his has left me desperate
enough that for the literally 1000's of images me and some friends are
building i have begun to take screenshots of the rendering and use PAINT to
cut out the peice i want.  This is incredibly time ineffiecient.

I would like someone to p[lease give me the exact peice of code i need to
put in the commandline [all of it] to get the result in JPG or PNG format.

And exaple file name is : bi_leg_001.[EXT]

Please Help

Chris