POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Configuration Error? : Re: Configuration Error? Server Time
3 Jul 2024 13:04:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Configuration Error?
From: jong
Date: 24 May 2004 06:15:00
Message: <web.40b1ca082347d8dbc7de5b950@news.povray.org>
gRRosminet <pov### [at] les-charlesnet> wrote:
> Your syntax error is here :
>
> #define DISTRIBUTION_MESSAGE_1 "This is an unofficial version compiled by:"
> Jong   <=====
>
> it should be :
> #define DISTRIBUTION_MESSAGE_1 "This is an unofficial version compiled
> by: Jong"

Thanks a lot! I pass that problem.
But now new troble coming up.
The error message say that:

jpeg_pov.cpp:142:21: jpeglib.h: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** [jpeg_pov.o] Error 1

It looks like that I don't have jpeglib.h in my OS.
Is it possible to ignore this error message?
Where can I find jpeglib.h to make the install pass?