POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV recieves praise! : POV recieves praise! Server Time
3 Aug 2024 04:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  POV recieves praise!
From: Master Xan
Date: 5 May 2004 16:40:00
Message: <web.409950e0db724df3ad78b6540@news.povray.org>
I was having an arguement with my graphic design teacher (one of many, as
she is very closed to the idea of using any program besides Adobe
Illistrator) and I mentioned POV. In a rare moment of open thought, she
asked me about it. When I showed her, she couldn't believe what was
possible with POV, and it took some convincing that it's free, and even
open source.

The hall of fame pictures amazed and astounded her! Congrats on the pictures
and the great program!