POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : povray fractal raytracng contest : Re: povray fractal raytracng contest Server Time
3 Aug 2024 06:19:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: povray fractal raytracng contest
From: Paul Bourke
Date: 30 Apr 2004 03:20:00
Message: <web.4091fd92d008f9095fe2fe1d0@news.povray.org>
> The judges were not kind to you, Paul. :(

Oh the order isn't an indication of the voting after the top 10, I
intentionally
placed mine at the end. After all, it is a little suspicious having the
person
managing the competition enter.....how would I handle it if I won!

The very last entry of mine was mostly to test the cgi's I wrote to handle
the competition.

The second to last entry I created on purpose and it came about 12th
overall.

-------------------------------------
P a u l   B o u r k e
Astrophysics and Supercomputing