POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Radiosity tutorial : Re: Radiosity tutorial Server Time
30 Jul 2024 12:25:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity tutorial
From: Sam H
Date: 28 Apr 2004 21:10:01
Message: <web.409054b83177cbd8b11f2eaf0@news.povray.org>
Nice tute, and nice image too.

It might be more useful to start your test using POV-Ray's default radiosity
setting, then make adjustments to key variables to show the difference in
effect -- similar to what the packaged documentation does, but make it
simpler.  I say this, because when I first started, my radiosity
explorations first started with default settings.

Good effort, nontheless. :thumbs up:

Regards,
Sam.