POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : Disable expiration for 3.6 or 3.5? : Disable expiration for 3.6 or 3.5? Server Time
17 May 2024 06:57:16 EDT (-0400)
  Disable expiration for 3.6 or 3.5?
From: Brian
Date: 26 Apr 2004 03:25:00
Message: <web.408cb848faa4603d3275b2dd0@news.povray.org>
Is there a way to disable the expiration date check on the latest versions
of Mac Povray. It's a pain (and potentially dangerous) to keep the date a
year behind just so I can render things. I'm running OS X 10.3, so the
non-expiring 3.5 (build 173) won't work for me.

Any and all suggestions will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

-- Brian