POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Sweep Spline Along Spline : Re: Sweep Spline Along Spline Server Time
3 Aug 2024 06:11:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sweep Spline Along Spline
From: SunTzu2
Date: 23 Apr 2004 09:30:01
Message: <web.408919be525e5dceba257cf0@news.povray.org>
ABX <abx### [at] abxartpl> wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 16:46:33 EDT, "SunTzu2" <sun### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
> > Comments and suggestions welcomed.
>
> See bottom of http://www.econym.demon.co.uk/isotut/more.htm

Thank you.  My first impression (after about 2 minutes looking at the code)
is that I don't understand what the 'waist' parameter is for in the
'sweepspline' macro.  If you know I'd appreciate it if you could tell me,
otherwise I'll just play with it when I get home from work and try and
figure it out.

Sun.