POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Trying to multiply pigment color : Re: Trying to multiply pigment color Server Time
3 Aug 2024 06:17:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Trying to multiply pigment color
From: FlyerX
Date: 12 Apr 2004 03:30:01
Message: <web.407a44b258254474e82a19d20@news.povray.org>
Thanks for the answer but unfortunately I made a mistake on the original
post and I apologize for the confusion.

p_map2 should have been declared as

#declare p_map2=pigment {image_map{jpeg "tex.jpg" interpolate 2 transmit all
0 filter all 0 }  }

Filter all should have been 0 intead of 1 to avoid filtering.

If I try each material on the same scene Mat1 is always brighter than Mat2.

FlyerX