POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Unable to view images while rendering : Unable to view images while rendering Server Time
30 Jul 2024 16:28:10 EDT (-0400)
  Unable to view images while rendering
From: Bobby
Date: 11 Jan 2004 18:40:02
Message: <web.4001de4b8e504ec4bf698f0e0@news.povray.org>
Hello,

I'm having a problem trying to view the images while rendering on linux.

I have xv installed as my image viewer but I can not get povray to show me
the images progressivly while it renders the file?

I'm using the command povray +D myscene.pov

I searched through the manuals as well as this list but could not find
anything relevant.

Thanks for your help,

Bobby