POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : What is the most marketable skill? : Re: What is the most marketable skill? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 22:19:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: What is the most marketable skill?
From: incognito
Date: 9 Jan 2004 19:15:01
Message: <web.3fff42c3b1bde5e1858973900@news.povray.org>
Yes, I have been thinking about the art classes since that would fit better
with the timeline and is more likely to be approved as opposed
to CS university courses. You are not allowed to pursue an MS degree in this
program. Also, I don't know Python. So, perhaps I will spread the money
between the 2. Sounds like I could pick up the Maya independently...

Thanks again everyone.