POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : FullMoon version 2 : FullMoon version 2 Server Time
1 Jun 2024 18:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  FullMoon version 2
From: Andre de Leiradella
Date: 30 Dec 2003 07:15:02
Message: <web.3ff16c2c172f9dc557904ff10@news.povray.org>
Hi All,

I've been working on a new version of the FullMoon plugin in my spare time
since the first release. I had many difficulties like changes in Moray's
SDK, changing the compiler to produce the plugin, changes in Lua's API etc.

Most changes are in the way the plugins are programmed. Object programming
is now more close to OOP programming, you can inherit your object from
another one, unecessary methods have been removed.

I put a pre-release of the new FullMoon plugin for Moray at
http://www.geocities.com/andre_leiradella/fullmoon2.zip. The contents of
ZIP file can be extracted inside Moray's Plugins directory, the DLL is now
called MryFMoon.dll and the plugins now must have .ful as extension so
there'll be now files overwritten.

As this is a pre-release there will be changes, but most of them will be
related to the configuration dialog (I want to let plugins insert images in
their dialogs).

I'd appreciate to get some feedback from you and I'd suggest that FullMoon
plugins developers start to use the new version (and port their plugins
from the previous version also). From those who aren't programmers I'd like
to get ideas for new plugins.

There is no license in the ZIP file but it's the same as the previous
release.

Happy new year!

Andre de Leiradella