POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Patch Newbie asks about blob2 : Re: Patch Newbie asks about blob2 Server Time
28 Sep 2024 16:38:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Patch Newbie asks about blob2
From: gregjohn
Date: 29 Dec 2003 08:50:03
Message: <web.3ff030aaaab656913a5fb9ba0@news.povray.org>
Okay, thanks, all.   Could someone whet my appetite by posting a simple
sphere on a cylinder-- just using one sphere and one cylinder, try to make
a bicep on an arm.

Christoph Hormann wrote:

>http://home.earthlink.net/~cjameshuff/files/mpp1.0_1release.tar.gz

Stupid PCuser Question:  will a PC open a .gz file??

> Note that the release of the next MegaPOV depends on the next official
> POV-Ray release so the fact that there has not been any new version for
> about a year does not mean that much.

Really? Why is that?  I thought it was just a bunch of folks tinkering and
when it was presentable it was shared. Are you limited by the release of
4.0??

Greg M. Johnson