POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : working in this field professionally : Re: working in this field professionally Server Time
3 Aug 2024 22:16:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: working in this field professionally
From: incognito
Date: 19 Dec 2003 22:10:01
Message: <web.3fe3bd16799dbdef455c8bc40@news.povray.org>
Thanks everyone for your postings.

Sorry, if I hadn't made it clear originally but I didn't mean to limit this
to asking about intern opportunities using POV-ray only. I am also open to
seeking training in any other tools as well. However, I think some of you
have covered this as well in your comments.

It may also help to mention that the tuition I mentioned was actually for a
public university in my area - the state is so broke that's actually how
much tuition it is to attend now a days (though a degree seeking student
would be getting some help).

If anyone else has any other feedback, I'll continue to check back.

Thanks again.