POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Unconvincing TV raster texture using existing PNG : Re: Unconvincing TV raster texture using existing PNG Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:19:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Unconvincing TV raster texture using existing PNG
From: gregjohn
Date: 26 Nov 2003 23:35:01
Message: <web.3fc57e3e518574243a5fb9ba0@news.povray.org>
I'm trying to come up with a way to make a pre-existing image show up on a
TV screen in my image with some sort of distortion.  All the ideas I can
come up with make it look like the people are hiding behind a fence instead
of duplicating a gross rastered effect.

Any tips from those who have mastered this effect?