POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Output variable values to text file? : Re: Output variable values to text file? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:24:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Output variable values to text file?
From: Robert LaMarca
Date: 26 Nov 2003 08:50:01
Message: <web.3fc4af37ef4d48a5a7ae47060@news.povray.org>
Chris, Tim, Tom-- Thanks for replies..this gives me some courses to pursue..

Tom, main reason for linking POV to a database would be to create an
automatic cataloguing system of my work of course... For instance...
finding all the images where the camera was x and the objects were y and z
and the distances between them were less than this and more than that.. ..
you get the idea.

I was getting a little frustrated typing the data manually ..

Of course, giving the system a dynamic data set could possibly have any
number of applications, no?

In any event I will examine this more closely over the holiday.. BTW.. Happy
Thanksgiving everyone and thanks for all your help!

Robert