POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Another one--- film : Re: Another one--- film Server Time
3 Aug 2024 18:24:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another one--- film
From: Robert LaMarca
Date: 26 Nov 2003 07:40:01
Message: <web.3fc49e08740f305a7ae47060@news.povray.org>
Christopher,

Thanks very much for the quick reply.  I guess that answers that question.

I may try using an orthographic camera in the place of the film.  If this
does not work as I need it to, my next question:

 .. is there a way to put up a movie screen within the render.. which I
could then take an image of using a standard camera and grab that as an
output file...?

Thanks again..

Robert