POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My favourite isosurface (~60k jpeg) : Re: My favourite isosurface (~60k jpeg) Server Time
27 Apr 2024 15:47:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My favourite isosurface (~60k jpeg)
From: Alex Kluchikov
Date: 19 Nov 2003 16:40:01
Message: <web.3fbbe2fa3f281e6811235fd70@news.povray.org>
To all, who wants source: I am posting it in povray.text.scene-files.
 To all, who wants pictures: You can take source and render with any
resolution you want, or you can mail me to klk### [at] ukrnet and I'll
render it for you and post. I think it is not so good idea to post many
high resolution images of same contents into this newsgroup.
 Sincerely Yours, Alex Kluchikov.