POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : POV for yellow dog linux 3.0 ? : Re: POV for yellow dog linux 3.0 ? Server Time
6 Jul 2024 05:17:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV for yellow dog linux 3.0 ?
From: AceYD
Date: 8 Nov 2003 04:40:01
Message: <web.3facb98be11d21f81b29aecf0@news.povray.org>
Jenna Olson wrote:
>Hey Gary-
>
>I have compiled Povray3.5 for YD Linux on my iBook...all you need is gcc,
>which comes with YD.
>
>If you have any questions regarding compiling it, I'd be happy to help.

Sorry for the late reply, I haven't checked this group in a while.

Yes I could use some help, I have never compiled anything before...
I have downloaded the linux specific code from
http://www.povray.org/download/ and have it unziped to a folder on my
desktop called "povray-3.50c". What do I do now?

Thanks!

Gary