POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : object media interaction : object media interaction Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:23:49 EDT (-0400)
  object media interaction
From: paladium1974@yahoo com
Date: 7 Nov 2003 10:05:01
Message: <web.3fabb4055a367bd0d888c9910@news.povray.org>
I try usse search function using words "object media interaction" but found
no match
So can somebody please answer to me: Can POV-Ray render interactive media
sample from real life: smoke of cigaret is bend around finger
if can just point me to reference povray maunal chapter
Thanks alot!
I found alternative program called Lightflow and he is capable of producing
this effect but hard to work :(