POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Cornell-Box with Spheres of metal and glass - don't like the materials yet : Cornell-Box with Spheres of metal and glass - don't like the materials yet Server Time
30 Jul 2024 18:20:49 EDT (-0400)
  Cornell-Box with Spheres of metal and glass - don't like the materials yet
From: qiv
Date: 1 Nov 2003 08:40:02
Message: <web.3fa3b6f31a0a765548a13730@news.povray.org>
Hullo :)

I am comparing PoV-Ray to YafRay using a Cornell-Box with a sphere of metal
and one of glass inside. Please help me improve the picture for that i get
the best out of your favourit renderer ;)

I do not like the chrome yet, would rather like to have something like
http://www.secondreality.ch/tutorials/materials/metals/metalsteel.html.

You can find my image and code at
http://www2.dgb.ch/users/k01e/klasse/philippG/pov/
--
thank you,
Philipp Germann

PS: I hope o postet it in the right group ... Please tell me if i am wrong -
I dont read news.povray.org regularly.