POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Entering changed (70KB) - 1 attachment : Re: Entering changed (70KB) - 1 attachment Server Time
3 May 2024 02:03:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Entering changed (70KB) - 1 attachment
From: FernandoD
Date: 23 Oct 2003 04:20:02
Message: <web.3f978e1c9e86ae3b578834210@news.povray.org>
Thanks Mark,

Now the music is playing and it feels much better :-)
It would be great to have such a game with Pov rendered graphics and pseudo
real-time reflections. Don't you think so?

Regarding the image, the hoses are quite nice. I would rather use some other
texture for the ball (chrome?), and maybe I would increase its diameter a
little too.

Best regards / Fernando