POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : moving camera : moving camera Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:21:59 EDT (-0400)
  moving camera
From: Penners
Date: 14 Oct 2003 18:20:02
Message: <web.3f8c75862ce43d7fbbfef8e40@news.povray.org>
Hi,
  I was wondering if there is a way in POV-Ray to specify the path the
camera can take during animation.  I have for example a running animation
that I am rendering using POV-ray and I want to make the camera pan around
following a certain path.  I guess I could make the camera position
dependant on the clock, but I was just wondering if there is any other way
to specify this.

Thanks for any suggestions.