POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Endoscopic Device Rendering: Camera Options : Endoscopic Device Rendering: Camera Options Server Time
3 Aug 2024 22:13:42 EDT (-0400)
  Endoscopic Device Rendering: Camera Options
From: Eric@padt
Date: 8 Oct 2003 01:05:01
Message: <web.3f839a1496e2338ccbe99b2c0@news.povray.org>
Dear PovRay'ers

It has been a good 5 or more years since I've used
POVRay and I'm enjoying digging in to it again.
What I'm trying to do is create an animation of a
medical device operating in the throat, from the perspective
of the tiny camera in the device.

Does anyone have any information on camera settins that would
be appropriate?  I've got a fisheye with an angle of 120
and that looks a lot like real images from similar devices
but I thought I would see if anyone out there has allready been down
this path.

Thanks!!!!!!

Eric