POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : One problem with photons : Re: One problem with photons Server Time
3 Aug 2024 22:11:29 EDT (-0400)
  Re: One problem with photons
From: Pepi
Date: 19 Sep 2003 19:25:01
Message: <web.3f6b8f858e0861336e58dd1c0@news.povray.org>
Hey thanks for quick answer! I made some birthday card and have letters for
name made in glass: you know how beatifull is dispersion in "diamond" like
objects made with photons and POV-Ray. So mine idea is to make "dimond
like" letters. Those letters will produce dispersion of white like : and
everything is good except shadow from letters (you are right in this piece
- I dont need realism/shadow for this part!
Now you are have clearer picture of mine problem!
Thanks one more time.
Pepi