POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : No POV-Ray at Renderosity site : Re: No POV-Ray at Renderosity site Server Time
4 Aug 2024 00:24:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: No POV-Ray at Renderosity site
From: POVeddie
Date: 6 Sep 2003 13:05:01
Message: <web.3f5a1299d079543ee70293d30@news.povray.org>
Tim Cook wrote:
>Try 'other apps'.  :P  I think there's a few there.

That's precisely my point. When POV-Ray artists post their works there, they
can't proudly select "POV-Ray" from the list of software used. :(

It's a great place for people to put up a gallery of their work if they
don't have a website, or have disk space limits.

I suspect there aren't many POV-Ray users there because not many of us are
even aware the place exists! I only discovered it a few days ago.

I agree this news server is a better place for POV-Ray community
discussions, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't have a POV-Ray area at
Renderosity for POV-Ray related stuff.

Cheers
Eddie