POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : spline question : Re: spline question Server Time
4 Aug 2024 02:22:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: spline question
From: gonzo
Date: 25 Aug 2003 14:25:01
Message: <web.3f4a53c15792ee8aa0c272b50@news.povray.org>
Christopher James Huff wrote:
>In article <oprto4gdzg7d64w7[at]news.povray.org>,

>Put a comma after MyPoint? If that doesn't work...what is the code
>you're using for the random point generator?

Yeah, it does work!

I had to generate random points before and always got an error about some
code found where some value was expected, so I just figured that a spline
didn't like to see code in the definition.

This post made me go back and play around with it some more.  Don't know
what I was doing before, but it works fine now!

RG  -  yet another question answered that I didn't ask