POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Creating a text object from a variable... : Creating a text object from a variable... Server Time
4 Aug 2024 02:16:19 EDT (-0400)
  Creating a text object from a variable...
From: dwmitch
Date: 20 Aug 2003 01:00:01
Message: <web.3f42fe6a489b556e39b4d5c90@news.povray.org>
I'm trying to make a grid system to help with placement (which will be
commented out for the final renderings, of course) but I have no idea how
to do the numbers without having to do them all by hand.

I thought there would be a way to get it to print out the value of the Count
variable, but that's not turning out too well.