POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : media interaction with background : media interaction with background Server Time
30 Jul 2024 20:24:18 EDT (-0400)
  media interaction with background
From: Penners
Date: 19 Aug 2003 20:00:02
Message: <web.3f42b8d429ca6431382a10e70@news.povray.org>
Hi,
  When I specify a media with a specific color_map, for example in example
file "galaxy.pov", it looks fine with a black background.  However, when I
add a background to it, for example a blue sky sphere, the media changes
color.  (In this case to white).  Is there a way to keep the color of the
media as well as have a non-black background in my scene?

Thanks for any suggestions!