POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.stills : Mystery...Siwah : Re: Mystery...Siwah Server Time
4 May 2024 20:03:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mystery...Siwah
From: Renderdog
Date: 12 Aug 2003 16:55:02
Message: <web.3f39515d2bd3dd643e7f78a60@news.povray.org>
So many beautiful, colorful details brought together to create a wonderful
atmosphere. I spent a lot of time enjoying this image.

I thought the Alexander character looked a little odd, and maybe sized
too small; humans are very hard to get right, even with Poser. They do
seem to fit with the color scheme and atmosphere of this image.

Great work, especially considering Steve is just learning Cinema 4D.