POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : CSG shape with many 'holes' takes *forever* to render! : Re: CSG shape with many 'holes' takes *forever* to render! Server Time
30 Jul 2024 22:18:35 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CSG shape with many 'holes' takes *forever* to render!
From: Fuzzy
Date: 1 Aug 2003 04:05:01
Message: <web.3f2a1ec5e5126b67403117160@news.povray.org>
sascha wrote:

>You can use u/v mapping and then scale the map

now *that's* something new... :)
still... I think I *should* try to do this the CSG way, the 'proper' way as
the shape I'm making is only a test for more complex things later, and if I
head down the mapping route now... there'll be no end :(
Tha trick will be useful for things that *need* to be mapped though in the
future, thanks :)

Fuzzy