POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : QTVR panoramas: conclusion and examples : Re: QTVR panoramas: conclusion and examples Server Time
4 Aug 2024 12:19:19 EDT (-0400)
  Re: QTVR panoramas: conclusion and examples
From: tommy
Date: 9 Jul 2003 05:10:01
Message: <web.3f0bdb63cd84272ba472d3920@news.povray.org>
Gilles Tran wrote:
>> but it totally failed to see the pano
>Too bad :( The applet is supposed to work with Java 1.04 or higher. I've had
>this sort of problem with Java applets before which is why I don't trust
>this technology very much...
>Note that there's a version of PTViewer (available in the panotool suite)
>that reads QTVR. I wasn't able to make it work (just got a red square) but
>you could try it.
>Also, there are other panorama applets (Live Picture, Go360).
>
>G.

Yeah, in fact, I just dowloaded the version 1.4.2 (build b28) - the latest -
and got the PTviewer applet from panotool.  As you, I just got a big red
square.  I will look for some other applets when I have some time (but I
stil don't understand why yesterday I managed to see it and today NADA!

Thanks for the info.

Cheers

Tommy  - The French Pot Head Pixie
The 1st African citizen POV member !