POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Fitting a gothic trefoil into an equilateral triangle : Re: Fitting a gothic trefoil into an equilateral triangle Server Time
4 Aug 2024 08:22:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Fitting a gothic trefoil into an equilateral triangle
From: LibraryMan
Date: 24 Jun 2003 14:15:01
Message: <web.3ef89476a1d38d6b738e706a0@news.povray.org>
INVALID_ADDRESS wrote:
>I don't know your mathematical background, so maybe this was a little bit
>lengthy, but I hope this explanation will contribute to your ability to
>successfully attack similar (and more complex) problems.
>
>   Sputnik
>

>--

>fr### [at] computermuseumfh-kielde

I am absolutely amazed but grateful that you took so much time out from your
own coding to write such an extensive reply!  I haven't had a chance to
look through it yet, but I wanted to make sure I thanked you before I got
distracted!  Thanks SO much!
Yet another example of why this group is so great!
--Mark