POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Povray and perl : Re: Povray and perl Server Time
8 Jul 2024 18:25:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Povray and perl
From: Dan
Date: 29 May 2003 15:25:01
Message: <web.3ed65d949923d2fbc967fd770@news.povray.org>
I check the povray.conf file and read access was fine,
and i had already tried with the -d parameter. I have found that i can
call povray without any parameters and get it to respond, but the minute i
add an input parameter, it causes a core dump.  More explicitly, i am using
system call inside of perl script to execute povray.  Again, there are no
problems from the command line, but it core dumps when run through the web
server.

-dan