POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Spline identifiers : Re: Spline identifiers Server Time
4 Aug 2024 10:20:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spline identifiers
From: LibraryMan
Date: 28 May 2003 15:00:02
Message: <web.3ed505aba160507a738e706a0@news.povray.org>
Hughes, B. wrote:
 Not always easy to understand until
>applying what you learn and practicing, to truly know it.

Darn, I was gonna' try printing out this whole thread and sleeping with it
under my pillow for maximum absorption... ;-)
Thanks for your responses-- I will try and work with the doc examples to
figure out what's going on.  Just about every new thing I try in POV
necessitates this stage.  Animations and isosurfaces are farther yet down
the road for me...
--Mark