POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.utilities : [Announcement] TesselSphere: an OpenGL spherical tesselation program : Re: [Announcement] TesselSphere: an OpenGL spherical tesselation Server Time
26 Apr 2024 13:43:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [Announcement] TesselSphere: an OpenGL spherical tesselation
From: Nicholas Shea
Date: 16 May 2003 03:05:08
Message: <web.3ec48d009d3288fe53e35e660@news.povray.org>
Jim Charter wrote:
>I look forward to the release date.  Are you an Ernst Haeckel fan?

I love Earnst Haeckel's work - though I know little about him. I downloaded
the plates of 'Die Radiolarian' from www.radolaria.org some years ago. They
are stunning. My humble attempts to recreate some of these etchings using
POV-Ray are in my Gallery pages. I have other renderings but limited web
space means I can't upload them all.

Nicholas