POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : About POVTree, TomTree, .INC files and other stuff... : Re: About POVTree, TomTree, .INC files and other stuff... Server Time
4 Aug 2024 12:19:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: About POVTree, TomTree, .INC files and other stuff...
From: Christian
Date: 3 May 2003 14:10:04
Message: <web.3eb4054c6c003911236f2dea0@news.povray.org>
Thanks Mike!!

I'm new to PERL scripts... what would I need to run them? I've been
searching in Google, and found this win 32 binaries of "ActivePerl 5.8.0
build 806"... this is what I need, right?

Well, it'd be great if you can post it in binaries.utilities... but how do I
get there? :P (BTW, I'm using the web interface to access the newsgroup)

Well, thanks, Mike. Please, let me know if you can post that Perl Script...
I can't wait to load my trees into Wings3D!

So thanks and goodbye!