POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unix : Mozilla and these newsgroups : Mozilla and these newsgroups Server Time
8 Jul 2024 18:12:29 EDT (-0400)
  Mozilla and these newsgroups
From: Gergely Vandor
Date: 12 Apr 2003 08:50:04
Message: <web.3e980a82476762b3b78e044d0@news.povray.org>
I've recently installed the latest Mandrake and I still have problems
accessing the newsgroups through http with Mozilla. Yes, cookies are
enabled. IIRC it didn't work for me in gentoo linux either.
http://news.povray.org just throws me to the welcome/settings page every
time, clicking the button at the bottom just reloads that page. Some time
last year I started a thread about this here but I can't find that, so
sorry if it has already been answered.

Is the web interface designed to only work with Windows/IE? (Don't flame, it
was just a joke. Sort of.)

Gergely