POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Does anyone else have a problem with the adc_bailout on Windows? : Re: Does anyone else have a problem with the adc_bailout on Windows? Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:19:56 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Does anyone else have a problem with the adc_bailout on Windows?
From: Retsam
Date: 11 Mar 2003 22:30:07
Message: <web.3e6ea88d10adbbd92a3ff2e70@news.povray.org>
Okay, the problem is in the Windows source code.  I put "Warning" statements
to print the ADC_Bailout value, where the token for adc_bailout is parsed,
and where the adc_bailout is set to its default value of 1.0/255.0.  So
which ran first?  Of course, the parsed version.  So the parsed adc_bailout
gets overwritten with the default value.  I can easily fix this in my
unofficial build, but how do I report a bug to the authors?  This bug has
been around since at least version 3.1.