POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Inverted normals : Inverted normals Server Time
4 Aug 2024 18:22:59 EDT (-0400)
  Inverted normals
From: Halbert
Date: 7 Mar 2003 14:45:10
Message: <web.3e68f601d91b8ff5e3f31d410@news.povray.org>
I found a mesh from last year I created in Rhino. I was able to load the
converted mesh, but the Rhino file is damaged :-( It is a model of a plane
and the fuselage is a single peice. The problem I have is that the bottom
section of the fuselage has inverted normals while the top part is fine.
Does anyone know of an easy way to fix the normals on part of a mesh?

---

hal### [at] compudrivelcom