POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : POV-Ray role-playing game project needs help on grafics and animations : Re: POV-Ray role-playing game project needs help on grafics and animations Server Time
4 Aug 2024 20:20:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POV-Ray role-playing game project needs help on grafics and animations
From: Kabo
Date: 18 Feb 2003 06:30:08
Message: <web.3e5218ab2b3a74ce27c60d8e0@news.povray.org>
>Since ClothRay is used you can be interested in MegaPOV features.

Thanks for the tip. We used POVman 0.71 until now.

>Would it be possible to distribute exacutables as zip?

Our program is much larger in zipped format than the executables we
distribute. And we have an installation program for free which nearly makes
no additional data amount. That's the cause why we don't use zip but the
"Self Extracting Archive Utility" compressing the game data.