POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : [REQUEST]Java API for getting status information searched : Re: [REQUEST]Java API for getting status information searched Server Time
1 Jul 2024 01:47:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: [REQUEST]Java API for getting status information searched
From: norbert
Date: 16 Feb 2003 09:30:04
Message: <web.3e4f9fefdc2bf26d666485f50@news.povray.org>
Hello Christoph,

>5.2.5.3 Directing Text Streams to Files

Know that, but doesn't help very much for getting the status information.

>> Have I to write it myself or is there any java programming interface around.
>
>If you are planning to modify POV-Ray with some extension in that concern
>make sure you read the POV-Ray license which is quite strict in that
>concern:
>
>http://www.povray.org/povlegal.html

Thanks for the advice. I want to write public usable java application -
distributed with source code, but do not want to sell or build a modified
povray version.

So, the only question is, is there - like for the linux version a simple
possibility to get the status information for a java application.
Furthermore a java API would be nice, but not necessary.

norbert