POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : problem with MegaPOV MechSim_Show_Patch(). : problem with MegaPOV MechSim_Show_Patch(). Server Time
3 Jul 2024 05:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  problem with MegaPOV MechSim_Show_Patch().
From: Jaap
Date: 29 Jan 2003 21:25:03
Message: <web.3e388c0bc659ba77adf806de0@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I tryed to add seperate MechSim_Show_Patch() for each pice of cloth in
tshirt.pov (included in MegaPOV 1.0), instead of the show_all().

-there are some visable errors:
  -a line appears on 2 of the 6 cloth pices
   (i use the color=stress option)
  -there is a strange edge on 3 of the 6 cloth pices

-the last pice only works if i make it one row smaller
  -i suspect some problem in counting/using the face_index, but i have not
   been able to find errors in my povray code.

i have put together a small HTML page with some pictures at:

http://www.geocities.com/jwstolk/tshirt_jws_problem.htm

is this a known problem ? or dit i make a mistake somewhere ?

thanks, Jaap. jws### [at] yahoocom